You Don’t Want to Know What Her Meatloaf is Made of
no one gives fanfic writers enough credit like can we just slow clap it out for all the writers who can manage to finish a fic or just even start one and have the confidence to put it out there for everyone to see because that shit is pretty hard to do and so is typing it all up and just thinking of the plot and all the little details idk writers are great
I can never get enough Winchester code words. Also, being from the pacific northwest, my first reaction was “what the hell is a Poughkeepsie?”
I had to google it. Apparently it’s a city in New York.
What the heck happened in Poughkeepsie?
I love when we heard their code words. Like funky town. Or how if they get separated, to go to the first motel in the phone book. Can we have more Winchester secrets, please?
Winchester Secrets We Currently Know:
- Poughkeepsie: Drop everythign and run
- Funky Town: There is a gun at my head.
- If they get separated, go to the first motel in the phonebook
- Five-O: I’ve been caught, get the Hell out of here
- 11-2-83: The combination to the compartment in Baby.
"Somethings stuck to my shoe" mean you’re being followed